Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reading Reunion

Earlier this June we went to the Reading reunion, which is actually the Larson reunion, because it is all of Jason's mom's family.  I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone. I only took like two pictures and they are very high quality.
 We had it at the Blackfoot pond.  We spent most of the day in the water because it was so hot.  But we were all over that.  Here is Dillon with his cousin Josh.  These two are so funny together.
It was fun to see all of Jason's cousins, and hang out with all of Jason's siblings too.  We are not all together very often, so when we are it is pretty special.  Here is Elleree in a tube with Jason's cousin and niece in a boat behind.  It was a good weekend, and we all really enjoyed ourselves. 

1 comment:

Rabbanah said...

It was fun! I put a decent picture of Jason up on our blog from that day. Hope you are well!