This weekend we went to the big Mackay and participated in the festivities there. They do this "pumpkin patch" thing that lets the kid paint pumpkins,
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Weekend
This weekend we went to the big Mackay and participated in the festivities there. They do this "pumpkin patch" thing that lets the kid paint pumpkins,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, Thanks for the Pierce pics. He does indeed channel his daddy. Such a cutie!
It was great to talk to you the other night! Don't know how you manage to stay on the road with the kids going and me on the phone, but I enjoyed it.
Hope I didn't overload you on the autoimmune stuff.
I love you!
Oh my gosh, just saw the kids pics on your friends photo site.
Soooo cute. Miss El in all her glory.
They turned out great!
I just can't get over how big he is!! I don't see Heath so much as I do dad. Looks like you had fun, my kids were just commenting about how they missed the festivities at grandma's house.
Thanks for the pictures of Pierce! He HAS grown amazingly since I saw him last! No doubt about who's the dad there! I love the fun pics and especially the one with the boys proudly holding their trophies and then the tan jacket in the back with the paint smears (Jason's I presume?)
Thanks for sharing :0)
I love Mackay at Halloween. I think it's super fun. Pierce is a cutie.
Post a Comment